Vision of Angels' Heart National School
AHNS Vision is to develop responsible and ethical global citizens who will be ready to find their place in the minded and compassionate world As well as social engagement students’ academic experience is to help them become sincerely engaged citizens, dedicated to solving problems and contributing to the public beside having life skills and run individual life independently.
Mission of Angels' Heart National School
AHNS shapes the value that already defined in past like as Academic freedom, tolerance and experimentation AHNS prepares students to understand, contribute and succeed in rapidly changing world to make the world better a place. We ensure that our students develop both the skills that a sound education provides and the competencies essential for success and leadership in the emerging modern society we are generating practical and theoretical knowledge that enables pupils to better understand our world and improve condition for local and global communities we adopt following principle in to the day to day instructional activities.
- Regular yoga and meditation on educational theme.
- Regular health check up by pediatrician and lunch menu managed by dietician.
- Hand on project in daily instruction with subject wise lab classroom as well as in open nature.
- Emphasis on lifelong learning along with ethical value.
- Collaborative and cooperative learning project to have social skills.
- Regular assessment for perfect practice.
- Emphasis on life skills and independence that develop responsible citizen.
- Keep regular portfolio record to nurture according to pupils capacity.